deBridge February Update
Welcome to the latest deBridge update! We'll go through all of the biggest developments and activities that took place during February. With plenty of progress to report on, let's dive right in!
Table of Content
In case you missed it
- 🤝GiveStation has integrated the deSwap Widget to power secure cross-chain swaps
- 🐦DLN – Your native cross-chain exchange now has a brand-new Twitter account
A brief overview of deSwap Liquidity Network (DLN):
DLN is a new paradigm for native cross-chain trading that solves the current challenges of capital-efficiency, scalability, and security faced by classical bridges. The protocol presents a totally new design that channels liquidity rapidly across chains, only at time of settlement. We believe this will lead to all sorts of advances in interoperability, removing the risks and bottlenecks users and teams have right now when using classical bridge technology.
More information can be found here.
8 February Twitter Spaces: Beyond bridges: DeFi's battle for bridge-agnosticism
- Should DeFi protocols lock in with one bridge vendor? And will there be one winner in the interoperability space? Mo Dong (Celer) and Arjun Chand (LI.FI) joined the panel as we dived into DeFi's battle for bridge-agnosticism.
17 February: deBridge Mainnet 1 year Anniversary Call
- deBridge mainnet had its 1-year birthday! We updated our community about all the important and awesome highlights since mainnet launched, and what’s coming ahead.
- Looking to start going cross-chain and need pointers on where to get started? Here are some helpful examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- Here’s our deBridge developer portal. Check it out!
- It takes minutes to get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between any liquid assets. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api
- deBridge SDK makes it easier than ever to start going cross-chain with our generic messaging infrastructure, where builders can track and execute claims.
- Here’s an overview of different deBridge cross-chain dApp examples to help you on the way.
- Hands-on video guide where we go through how to start building powerful cross-chain applications with the deBridge generic messaging protocol. It has never been easier to go cross-chain.
- We will add more tutorials on integrating and building with deBridge. Contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] to get started right away. We’re here to make sure you have the best integration experience possible💪
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
- $94M+ Transaction volume
- $228k+ fee generated for the deBridge protocol.
- 131k+ transactions🌉
- 67k+ unique users
- 122 assets bridged (Anyone can start moving their assets permissionlessly to any chain to increase token utility and more via dePort)
- 7 chains supported
Join our community today – stay updated and get involved!
35k+ Twitter followers 👥
21k+ Discord members 👥
2900+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
13 Community calls (See you at the next one!)📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Stay tuned on our Discord for progress with $COLLAB distribution from Collab.Land.
- Swing explains how our off-chain validation mechanism to ensure secure cross-chain transactions, and what the transaction lifecycle of a cross-chain call looks like.
- Devs are doing something👀
- Solana’s spirit of decentralized collaboration is on full display as we continue to build together.
That concludes all the developments in February. We’re truly thankful for all the members of the deBridge community and ecosystem and your continued support!
If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading. As always, stay tuned for additional updates, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog. Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Join our Discord to get the conversation started. See you there!
Website | deSwap | Docs | Discord | GitHub | Twitter | Telegram