deBridge Update — August 2022
The month of August has come to a close and there has been some amazing advancement and development taking place!
The month of August has come to a close and there has been some amazing advancement and development taking place! We continue to actively BUILD out the deBridge ecosystem across different areas. Here’s what happened within the last month.
Table of Content
- ✅ deBridge SDK (deSDK) is released, making it easier than ever to go cross-chain and to start building powerful dApps where value and messages flow seamlessly
- 👨💻 deBridge is sponsoring ETHOnline. We welcome all builders to come build amazing cross-chain applications during the hackathon and win prizes. deBridge started as a winner of Chainlink hackathon and that opened us a ton of opportunities and helped to bootstrap the project. Now we are at the stage where we want to help other fellow builders to make an impact on Web3 and build efficient cross-chain solutions
- ⚙️ Transaction bundling and Affiliate fee settings available for deSwap Widget
- 🕵deBridge was the subject of an attempted cyberattack, apparently by the Lazarus group. No damage was done and we discovered it through our internal processes
- 👐Our Solana transaction parser is now open source. An important tool in the development, debugging, and inspecting of transactions in a human-readable format for Solana builders
- ⭐️ New brand positioning and design toward building a secure interoperability layer for Web3
- 🤝 Minimax has integrated deBridge
- 😍 deSwap and dePort have a new UI design for a more seamless user experience
17 August 2022: Security AMA: Building towards a Secure Cross-Chain Future
- Alex Smirnov joins Mudit Gupta from Polygon and David from Halborn to discuss the current cross-chain ecosystem and details about security-related events on a Twitter pace.
25 August 2022: AMA with Rubic
- Vladimir and Collin from Rubic appeared on our Discord to discuss Rubic’s integration with deBridge and the progress thus far.
The deBridge team is growing. We are looking for great people to join us on our aim to continue developing a go-to generic messaging protocol and decentralized infrastructure that will securely and seamlessly connect blockchains, protocols, and applications. Here are some of the open roles:
- Developer Relations
- Ecosystem Integration
- Senior Solidity Developer
- Senior Angular Developer
You can see our open roles here: debridge.finance/careers. Reach out to us if you want to join the team in a different role!
- Want to start building with deBridge today to seamlessly go cross-chain? Here are some examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- Here’s our deBridge developer portal
- You can also get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between arbitrary liquid assets in a matter of minutes. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api
- deBridge SDK makes it easier than ever to start going cross-chain.
- A great example of how to use the deBridge infrastructure, check out the cross-chain oracle demo by AngelDAO.
- An overview of different deBridge cross-chain dApp examples.
- We will add more tutorials on integrating and building with deBridge in the near future. If you’re ready to get started right away, contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] If you have any questions or comments concerning the process, please contact us. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- deBridge redesign: landings, widget, deApps
- Added transaction bundling for widget
- deExplorer 2.0: New charts, animations
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
$64M+ Transaction volume
$173k+ fee generated for validators
59k+ unique users
105 assets bridged
7 chains supported (So far👀)
Join our community today! Stay updated and get involved.
28k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
3600+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
8 Community calls📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Article about cross-chain hacks and security measures was featured in Cointelegraph
- “Op-ed: Reimagining cross-chain bridges: Let’s stop trying to be liquidity protocols” was published on CryptoSlate
To keep track of our progress, make sure you follow all our various social channels.
Start building with deBridge to go cross-chain in the best possible way, builders! We’re just getting started.
Website | deSwap | Docs | Discord | GitHub | Twitter | Telegram