July has come to an end and there was exciting progress and development happening during the month! The future of cross-chain interoperability is in creating secure cross-chain infrastructure and frictionless experiences. We think the cross-chain industry is just getting started, and as builders we continue to keep building new tooling and features towards this future. Here’s what happened during last month🌉
Table of Content
15 July 2022: deBridge Community Call #8
- It was great to host a new CC with our community! We highlighted the latest progress including the deSwap Widget, Fantom support, ecosystem development, activities that have taken place, answered questions, and more on Discord and Twitter space.
20 July 2022: Ethereum Community Conference (EthCC) in Paris
- Alex Smirnov gave a talk on “Cross-chain interoperability — The next wave for DeFi and NFTs”. It was about the current cross-chain landscape, how to go cross-chain in a secure and decentralized way, and how seamless interoperability will drive DeFi and NFTs forward.
20 June 2022: EthCC: Cross-chain meetup
- We hosted a meetup in Paris with Cyber Academy, Aurora, Gnosis Chain, and Halborn where we discussed the current state of cross-chain interoperability, challenges, and where we are going. It was nice to see many community members and projects during the event! Here’s the recording.
The deBridge team is growing. We are looking for more great people to join us on our aim to develop a go-to generic messaging protocol and decentralized infrastructure that will securely and seamlessly connect blockchains, protocols, and applications. Here are some of the open roles:
- Developer Relations Advocate
- Ecosystem Integration Advocate
- Senior Solidity Developer
- Senior Angular Developer
You can see our open roles here: debridge.finance/careers. Reach out to us if you want to join the team in a different role!
- Want to start building with deBridge today to seamlessly go cross-chain? Here are some examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- You can also get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between arbitrary liquid assets in a matter of minutes. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api
- A great example of how to use the deBridge infrastructure, check out the cross-chain oracle demo by AngelDAO.
- We will add more tutorials on integrating and building with deBridge in the near future. If you’re ready to get started right away, contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] If you have any questions or comments concerning the process, please contact us. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- Widget redesign: custom chains and tokens settings, new UI editing features.
- Swap details in the transaction information.
- Claim from the chart. No need to go to the transaction page for claiming.
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
- $58M+ Transaction volume
- $160k+ fee generated for validators
- 101k+ transactions🌉
- 57k+ unique users
- 89 assets bridged
- 7 chains supported (Many more to come soon👀)
Join our community today! Stay updated and get involved.
26k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
3600+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
8 Community calls📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Rubic integrates with deBridge.
- Alex Smirnov’s appearance on the CoinGecko podcast. Definitely a listen if you’re interested in cross-chain interoperability security!
- Everstake published a guide on How to Make Cross-Chain Swaps with deSwap
- Introducing a tool to parse transactions for Solana, soon to be open source.
We will push a lot of exciting updates and progress in the next months! Keep up-to-date on our development by following us on social media, and start utilizing deSwap to effortlessly cross-chain to your preferred destination chain — all in one transaction.
Start building with deBridge to go cross-chain in the best possible way, builders! We’re just getting started.