Power seamless cross-chain interactions in your app or site in a few lines of code.
Today, deBridge is pleased to announce deSwap Widget, a plug-and-play solution for Web3 projects looking to offer users capital-efficient and secure cross-chain interactions, via a user-friendly interface.
The Widget can power frictionless cross-chain experiences for your users, such as a cross-chain swap + smart contract interaction in a single transaction. By removing friction from cross-chain journeys, the Widget can boost liquidity inflows — enabling users to supply liquidity from any chain to any chain, with one signature.
Under the hood, deSwap API will power seamless trades between tokens and chains right from within your app or website, unlocking an additional revenue stream with just a few lines of code. With full customizability, the Widget offers you the freedom to choose the appearance, chains, and tokens on offer, to match the look, feel, and design considerations of your application or website.
Get started building with the Widget here.
Opportunities for projects from Day 1
The deSwap Widget unlocks a number of key innovations and use cases for developers, all powered by deBridge’s secure interoperability infrastructure. Here are some of them:
- 🌉Bridge assets between chains without having gas token on the destination chain
- 🔀Swap tokens on multiple chains without leaving the website/app
- ⏱️Swap across chains and provide liquidity in one transaction
- 👌Easy integration with customizable default settings
Widget customization includes:
- Default Source & Destination Chain
- Default Input and Output Tokens
- Default amount
- Recipient address
- Referral code
- Width, Height and Colors Scheme
How to get started today
You can get started in just a few steps by following our Widget setup guide.
Enable a secure cross-chain offering by starting the integration today.
Continuing to build out the suite of cross-chain products
deBridge is a generic messaging and cross-chain interoperability protocol that enables decentralized transfers of arbitrary data and assets between blockchains. The protocol is an infrastructure platform and framework for:
- Cross-chain composability of smart contracts
- Cross-chain swaps (deSwap is one of the applications built on top of deBridge enabling capital-efficient cross-chain swaps)
- Bridging of any arbitrary asset and data
- Interoperability and bridging of NFTs
With the launch of the deSwap Widget, we’re thrilled to help Web3 projects enable cross-chain sooner, bringing seamless functionality to as many users as possible. The Widget is one of a number of innovations spanning DeFi, DAOs, NFTs, and more, that can be built on top of deBridge’s secure interoperability infrastructure — we look forward to rolling out more products unlocking secure cross-chain experiences in Web3 and working closely with exciting projects along the way.