In this issue we have a lot of exciting product updates to share with everyone from building new cross-chain solutions to integration with new protocols. Read on for the summary about deBridge in June!
Table of Content
- ⚙️Introducing deSwap Widget, a plug-and-play solution enabling Web3 projects to offer secure cross-chain swaps that is fully customizable.
- ✅ Support for Fantom now live! The 7th deBridge supported chain for cross-chain arbitrary value and messages interoperability.
- 🧑🚀Completion of dual-campaign on Arbitrum with 7000+ bridgers for Arbitrum Odyssey! Remember to claim your NFTs if eligible.
- 💯 deBridge first Quiz Trivia with much positive feedback from community
- 🆕Features: Coinbase Wallet support, deExplorer Tx revert notification, and analytics dashboard
- 🤝MarsDAO and Ink Finance integrates with deBridge infrastructure.
17 June 2022: Going Cross-Chain with deBridge: Fantom
- Streamed live on Twitter Space. We had a deep dive with Fantom Foundation CEO Michael Kong. Excited to be working with Fantom to bring seamless cross-chain interoperability to their ecosystem
23 June 2022: Going Cross-Chain with deBridge: Arbitrum
- Streamed live on Twitter Space, joined by Nina Rong from Arbitrum. We discussed the Arbitrum Odyssey, how to build secure and seamless cross-chain applications, and more.
The deBridge team is growing and we have now over 20+ team members onboard. We are looking for more great people to join us on our aim to develop a go-to generic messaging protocol and decentralized infrastructure that will securely and seamlessly connect blockchains, protocols, and applications.
- Community Lead
- Developer Relations Advocate
- Ecosystem Integration Advocate
- Senior Solidity Developer
- Senior Angular Developer
You can see our open roles here: debridge.finance/careers. Reach out to us if you want to join the team in a different role!
- Want to start building with deBridge today to go cross-chain? Here are some examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- You can also get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between arbitrary liquid assets in a matter of minutes. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api
- A great example of how to use the deBridge infrastructure, check out the cross-chain oracle demo by AngelDAO.
- In the near future, a number of more tutorials on integrating and building on top of deBridge will be available. If you’re ready to get started right away, contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] If you have any questions or comments concerning the process, please contact us. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- Enabled automatic distribution of affiliate fee
- Enabled single chain swaps
- Disabled gas fee changes due to slippage
$56M+ Transaction volume
$153k+ fee generated for validators
54k+ unique users
75+ assets bridged
7 chains supported (Many more to come soon👀)
Stay updated and get involved
26k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
3600+ Telegram members 👥
9 international groups on Discord🌏
7 Community calls so far📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- deBridge is on decentralized social Lens. Thanks to our followers we’re also ranking high on the leaderboard!
- Various use cases for how deBridge enables cross-chain credentials, DAOs, distribution and liquidity. The possibilities are endless with our infrastructure!
- Alex Smirnov’s presentation at the Avalanche Summit on building composable and decentralized cross-chain applications.
- deBridge was featured on a blog post by Stakin.
- deBridge NFTs now verified on tofuNFT.
With the success of reaching many exciting milestones in June, we will keep this momentum going for the months ahead! Remember to stay updated by following us on social media, using deSwap to easily go cross-chain to your favorite destination chain. Builders, get started building with deBridge! We are only getting started.