Welcome back to another deBridge Update where we break down the most notable developments over the last month at deBridge. A lot of progress has been taking place recently, let’s dive in!
Table of Content
- Get involved
- Dev updates
- Some highlights
- In case you missed it
- ⭐️deSwap Liquidity Network (DLN), a new paradigm for limitless, zero slippage cross-chain value transfers with 0 TVL.
- 🤝Liquality has integrated deSwap API to enable more seamless and capital-efficient cross-chain swaps between any assets in their wallet. Check out Liquality and their wallet!
- 🤝ZeroSwap has integrated deBridge in their quest to become a go-to cross-chain aggregator. We’re super excited to be working with the ZeroSwap team.
- ✅Our Solana transaction parser now supports Versioned Transactions.
A short overview about DLN:
Here’s why we’re so excited about DLN and how we change the current focus from bridging to networking: DLN solves the current challenges of capital-efficiency, scalability, and security faced by classical bridges, presenting an improved, innovative new design that channels liquidity rapidly across chains, on demand. DLN — which will go live in the near future — is the successor to deSwap V1, and will drive deSwap V2.
4-7 November 2022: Solana Breakpoint
- Our CEO and Co-Founder, Alex Smirnov, and some other core team members attended the Solana flagship conference to connect with industry leaders, builders, and innovators from around the globe.
15 November 2022: Arbitrary Messaging Bridges: LiFi X deBridge
- Alex Smirnov joined Li Fi to discuss deBridge and the best features, network effects, Tx Lifecycle, security features and trust assumptions of AMBs.
17 November 2022: Scaling DeFi for Mass Adoption with Sushi & Astrolab
- Excellent turnout for our Twitter Spaces as we chat with our guests on scaling of DeFi for mass adoption and why we're building toward a decentralized future. Thanks to Sushi and Astrolab for joining us!
24 November 2022: Community Call #11
- We updated the community about the most recent product development and ecosystem updates happening at deBridge on Discord and Twitter Spaces.
We are looking for more great people to join us on our aim to continue developing a go-to generic messaging protocol and decentralized infrastructure that will securely and seamlessly connect blockchains, protocols, and applications. Here are some of the current open roles:
- Senior Solidity Developer
- Developer Relations
- Ecosystem and Business Development
You can see our open roles here: debridge.finance/careers. Reach out to us if you want to join the team in a different role!
- Looking to start going cross-chain in a secure and efficient manner? Here are some helpful examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- Here’s our deBridge developer portal. Check it out!
- Anyone can get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between any liquid assets in a matter of minutes. Different projects have already done it, and more will be announced in the near future. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api.
- deBridge SDK makes it easier than ever to start going cross-chain with our generic messaging infrastructure, where builders can track and execution claims.
- Here’s an overview of different deBridge cross-chain dApp examples to help you on the way.
- Hands-on video guide where we go through how to start building powerful cross-chain applications with the deBridge generic messaging protocol. It has never been easier to go cross-chain.
- We will add more tutorials on integrating and building with deBridge. Contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] to get started right away. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- Added fullscreen mode for graphs in Analytics page
- Added Support button on landing page
- Added ‘Integrated with’ animation on landing page
- Fixed graphs in our Analytics page
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
- $86M+ Transaction volume
- $211k+ fee generated for the deBridge protocol.
- 123k+ transactions🌉
- 65k+ unique users
- 112 assets bridged (Anyone can permissionsly start bridging their assets to any chain to increase token utility and more via dePort)
- 7 chains supported (Many more to come in the near future👀)
Join our community today! Stay updated and get involved.
30k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
2900+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
11 Community calls (See you at the next one!)📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Write-up by LiFi on all you need to know about deBridge
- Here’s how we’re helping give wallets the edge for mass adoption
- How you can zap any token on Arbitrum with deSwap in one transaction
- Swing did a highlight on deBridge including key metrics, protocol overview and more.
Now, that’s a wrap for November. Let's make this end of year memorable with tons of exciting progress and development! We truly appreciate our community members and everyone that’s a part of the deBridge ecosystem.
If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading. As always, stay tuned for additional updates, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog. Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Join our Discord to get the conversation started.