Welcome back to another exciting deBridge update! Today, we go through the most significant development and activities during January. There has been a lot of development recently, so let's get started!
Table of Content
- ⭐️deSwap Liquidity Network (DLN), a new paradigm for limitless, zero slippage cross-chain value transfers with 0 TVL.
- 📡Ezil join deBridge as a validator.
- 🗳deBridge proposed the implementation of a generic bridge-agnostic framework for Uniswap’s cross-chain governance.
- 🤝Swing has integrated our API to enable more capital-efficient and cheaper cross-chain value transfers
- 🥉deBridge emerged as 3rd place to win the Smoothie Award.
- ✅deBridge is now officially listed on the Magic Store.
A short overview about DLN: Why DLN and how do we change the current focus from bridging to networking? DLN enables native cross-chain trading and solves the current challenges of capital-efficiency, scalability, and security faced by classical bridges, presenting an improved, innovative new design that channels liquidity rapidly across chains, on demand. This will change how we do native cross-chain trading.
6 January 2023: Twitter Spaces: Proposal to deploy Uniswap v3 on BNB Chain
- Our CEO and Co-tounder, Alex Smirnov, and some other core team members from Uniswap Foundation had a chat about how deBridge and our generic messaging can help them to make it happen in a secure way.
13 January, 2023: Community Call #12
- We updated our community about the most recent product development and ecosystem updates happening at deBridge. We do these on a monthly basis, so make sure to tune in to the next one!
24 January, 2023: Beyond bridges: A deep-dive into cross-chain interoperability
- We dove into cross-chain interoperability, security assumptions, and the cross-chain future with L2BEAT and 0xJim. A must-listen for everyone interested in the cross-chain space and how to build secure and reliable interoperability protocols.
- Looking to start going cross-chain in a secure and efficient manner? Here are some helpful examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- Here’s our deBridge developer portal. Check it out!
- Anyone can get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between any liquid assets in a matter of minutes. Different projects have already done it, and more will be announced in the near future. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api.
- deBridge SDK makes it easier than ever to start going cross-chain with our generic messaging infrastructure, where builders can track and execution claims.
- Here’s an overview of different deBridge cross-chain dApp examples to help you on the way.
- Hands-on video guide where we go through how to start building powerful cross-chain applications with the deBridge generic messaging protocol. It has never been easier to go cross-chain.
- We will add more tutorials on integrating and building with deBridge. Contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] to get started right away. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- Changed Intercom support to Discord in our deSwap UI
- Disabled auto select input in network modal for mobile
- Added 10 sec to CoinGecko timeout
- Set ClaimGasLimitMultiplier for Arbitrum to 2, other chains to 1.3
- New logo in the header
- New logos for deBridge products (check our website)
- Fixed network change in claim button
- Displaying flags on the transaction page
- Fixed slippage display
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
- $92M+ Transaction volume
- $222k+ fee generated for the deBridge protocol.
- 129k+ transactions🌉
- 67k+ unique users
- 115 assets bridged (Anyone can permissionsly start bridging their assets to any chain to increase token utility and more via dePort)
- 7 chains supported (Many more to come in the near future👀)
Join our community today! Stay updated and get involved.
32k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
2900+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
12 Community calls (See you at the next one!)📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Ever wondered where that slippage goes every time you make a swap?
- Alex Smirnov appeared on the DeFine podcast by Stake DAO.
- If we want DeFi to have internet-style success and crush traditional finance, interoperability is a must.
- Breaking the Bottleneck: How to Ensure Predictability in DeFi
Now, that’s a wrap for January. We truly appreciate our community members and everyone that’s a part of the deBridge ecosystem.
If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading. As always, stay tuned for additional updates, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog. Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Join our Discord to get the conversation started. See you there