Welcome to another deBridge monthly update! Get ready for some big developments and exciting news that dropped during May. Let’s go through everything:
Table of Contents
- We have launched the DLN API to power a new generation of high performance, advanced cross-chain applications. You can read more about it here.
- Fantom is live on DLN and deSwap and some big cross-chain trades have already been filled to and from Fantom.
- PowerPool integrates deBridge to enable lightning-fast cross-chain transactions.
- We opened up more access to DLN. Users who completed at least 2 deSwap transactions before March 31st can now trade natively across chains.
- ChainZap by YSL.IO integrated the DLN API to enable high-performance cross-chain trading.
- Asynchronous Liquidity. For the first time, dApps will be powered by a totally new type of liquidity transfer.
- Some big trades have already been filled via DLN, demonstrating the appeal of faster, lower cost cross-chain trading. All trades have been filled without slippage or stuck transactions.
- The deBridge ecosystem has passed $250K in generated profit. A great achievement given that deBridge is not yet distributing any token incentives.
5 May: Avalanche Summit
- We just couldn’t miss the Avalanche Summit. Our co-founder and CEO, Alex Smirnov, shared insights about interoperability and the future of cross-chain with the Avalanche community.
11 May: DLN API Twitter Spaces
- We spoke about the DLN API launch and why it can power hyper efficient cross-chain dApps.
25 May: Community Call
- The latest about deBridge, DLN and what's coming up was shared, as always, during our community call over in our Discord server. The top 5 questions granted access to DLN.
- New EVM wallets – Brave Wallet
- Show error switch network manually in Metamask
- Display the currently selected token at the top of the list
- Perform profitability check for orders in the UI
- Automatically update lists when switching between tabs
- $105M+ Transaction volume
- $255k+ fees generated for the deBridge protocol.
- 144k+ transactions🌉
- 72k+ unique users
- 173 assets bridged (Anyone can start moving their assets permissionlessly to any chain to increase token utility and more via dePort)
- 7 chains supported
Join our community today – stay updated and get involved!
59k+ Twitter followers 👥
28k+ Discord members 👥
2800+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
15 Community calls (See you on the next one!)📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- deBridge is now more transparent, secure and reliable with the new node release, v2.5.7 integrating Bundlr.
- Meme Wizards wanted for DLN. Check out this activity.
- DLN opens access to Unstoppable domains.
- Get early access to DLN. Stay tuned, access codes and new ways to get in are dropped regularly.
And that’s it for May. It was a busy month with a lot of news and we are already looking forward to June. We don’t stop, there’s a lot on the pipeline.
If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading and here’s an invite code for DLN: 8634f5c5c6f9 (the first 20 wallets to use it will get access).
Head to https://app.dln.trade and start trading natively across chains.
As always, stay tuned for additional updates, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog. Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Join our Discord to get the conversation started. See you there!
Website | Docs | deBridge Discord | DLN Discord | GitHub | Twitter | Telegram