In this issue we have a lot of exciting product updates to share with everyone From building new cross-chain solutions to integration with new protocols, here’s a recap about deBridge in May. Read on below.
Table of Content
- 🧱️ Cross-Chain Transaction Bundling is available which allows arbitrary complex cross-chain interactions in a single transaction. An example of this is Cross-Chain Swaps + deposit to Aave in a single Tx!
- 📤deBridge submitted a proposal to be whitelisted for Aave Portals.
- 🏁Completion of deBridge’s first Cross-Chain Quest with 30,000+ participants!
- 🆕Features: Swaps/transfers by constructing a custom link, ENS support and estimated time for swaps.
- 🤝Magic Square integrates with the deBridge infrastructure.
- 🛡Halborn has completed additional security audits of deBridge.
- 👤Latest team addition: Jonnie Emsley, who joined as PR and Comms manager.
27 May 2022: deBridge Community Call #7
- Streamed live on Discord and Twitter Spaces. We had a deep dive regarding the latest project updates and highlights, with Q&A. Great to see that so many joined, doubled the attendance from the previous CC! See you at the next one👋
The deBridge team is growing and we have now over 20+ team members onboard. We are looking for more great people to join us on our aim to develop a go-to generic messaging protocol and decentralized infrastructure that will securely and seamlessly connect blockchains, protocols, and applications.
- Developer Relations Advocate
- Ecosystem Integration Advocate
- Senior Solidity Developer
- Senior Angular Developer
- Product and Visual Designer
You can see our open roles here: debridge.finance/careers. Reach out to us if you want to join the team in a different role!
- Want to start building with deBridge today to go cross-chain? Here are some examples of cross-chain contracts for developers.
- You can also get started integrating with our deSwap API to enable cross-chain swaps between arbitrary liquid assets in a matter of minutes. You can find more information here: https://debridge.finance/api
- A great example of how to use the deBridge infrastructure, check out the cross-chain oracle demo by AngelDAO.
- In the near future, a number of more tutorials on integrating and building on top of deBridge will be available. If you’re ready to get started right away, contact us on Telegram or Discord, or by email at [email protected] If you have any questions or comments concerning the process, please contact us. We’re here to help you have the best integration experience possible💪
- Added 1inch wallet support
- Added swap parameters in URL, now users can easily share their links
- Fixed claim button even if another chain is chosen in Metamask
- Removed notification about low gas fee after sending the transaction
- Disabled approval button until the transaction is executed
- Fixed ‘Transferred amount is too low’ error with sufficient balance
- Fixed the display of Nonce notification
- Fixed the headers for mobile devices
- Fixed a bug with displaying deBridge token in the favorites list
- Fixed a bug with exchanging rates when the modal window is open
- Fixed a bug related with transaction in one chain between wallets
$46M+ Transaction volume
$126k+ fee generated for validators
45k+ unique users
75+ assets bridged
6 chains supported (Many more to come soon👀)
For more analytics, check out the deBridge Dune dashboard
Stay updated and get involved
23k+ Twitter followers 👥
20k+ Discord members 👥
3500+ Telegram members 👥
9 international groups on Discord🌏
7 Community calls📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Here’s how you can earn yield on your deAssets by being an Ellipsis LP on BNB Chain.
- Alex went on the Divi Crypto Podcast to discuss blockchain interoperability.
- Various use cases for how deBridge enables cross-chain derivatives, gaming, identity, socials and oracles. Keep your eyes open for more cross-chain opportunities!
- Examples of transactions you can perform with deSwap
Remember to stay updated by following us on social media, using deSwap to easily go cross-chain, and getting started building with deBridge! We are only at the beginning.
With the success of reaching some exciting milestones in May, we will keep this momentum going in June and the months ahead!