Welcome to the deBridge monthly update! We have some exciting developments to share with you, lots of news dropped in June. Let’s dive in:
Table of Contents
There were two major announcements and launches in June.
- First, DLN Trade public launch went live, opening up high performance cross-chain trading for everyone. It also hit the news in The Block. You can understand how it works here. Try out DLN Trade here: app.dln.trade
- Second, after a few teasers and some hints to our community, we finally revealed that deBridge and DLN have integrated Solana, enabling seamless interoperability between Solana and EVM chains, including high performance trading with DLN. Coindesk covered the launch exclusively, and numerous partners helped us spread the message.
- We launched deBridge Node v2.5.7 bringing major improvements to deBridge cross-chain messaging decentralization, resilience, and transparency using Bundlr. Read all about it here.
- DLN added support for Fantom. After enabling support for Fantom, DLN and deSwap have processed 100% of trades to/from Fantom with zero slippage and zero stuck transfers.
8 June: Epic Web3
- Our Co-founder and CEO, Alex Smirnov, shared some insights about building high performance cross-chain applications with native interoperability with deBridge & DLN.
16 June: DLN Public Launch Twitter Spaces
- We spoke about the DLN public launch with Polygon and Arrington Capital. A must-listen if you haven’t checked it out already!
30 June: deBridge Solana Twitter Spaces
- We hosted a Twitter Spaces about the Solana integration with Hubble and Kamino from the ecosystem. Here we talked about the Solana ecosystem, the future of cross-chain interoperability and trading, how applications can build advanced applications across chains, and more.
Here are some other development updates that took place:
- SpaceID integration;
- Added referral statistics page for DLN;
- Added Frontier wallet support;
- Issue with non-profit orders fixed;
- Issue with Solana tokens display fixed;
- Added a button "Connect wallet" button to see more filters;
Protocol Stats 📊 deExplorer | deBridge Analytics | Dune analytics
- $111M+ Transaction volume
- $259k+ fees generated for the deBridge protocol.
- 149k+ transactions🌉
- 74k+ unique users
- 142 assets bridged (Anyone can start moving their assets permissionlessly to any chain to increase token utility and more via dePort)
- 8 chains supported - New chain added: Solana (!!).
Join our community today – stay updated and get involved!
61k+ Twitter followers 👥
28k+ Discord members 👥
2800+ Telegram members 👥
6 international groups on Discord🌏
15 Community calls (See you on the next one!)📺
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How DLN avoids liquidity pools, removing the biggest security challenge from the cross-chain journey. A must-read if you’re interested in diving into DLN and how the protocol works.
- Builders integrating deBridge can emulate their integration in a safe environment using the Hardhat plugin making it easier to test and build cross-chain applications.
That’s all for June, with a number of launches, announcements, and new features. We already have our eyes looking to July. There’s still a lot to come in the coming months.
As always, stay tuned for additional updates, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog. Questions? Thoughts? Feedback? Join our Discord to get the conversation started. See you there!